San Jose Mayor watches as his security gets in a fight

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Breh has a warrant for resisting arrest in Georgia, they are gonna make an example out of him. And someone said the black population in San Jose is negligible isn’t lying, I think their are more Ethiopians/Somalis than black Americans in the city, most of the black people live in the East Bay.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I would have straight up told dude make sure you don’t get washed. The cameras is rolling. :mjlol:

And whoever threw him that rod :childplease:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The mayor is the vicinity of a fight and everyone just casually staring 😂

the blonde turned her back to talk on the phone. 2 feet from the tussle :mjlol:

no situational awareness, they should have helped the officer or get to safety in case dude pulled out a weapon.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Can anyone from that city let me know if there is some new law they're trying to push or some kind of budget increase for police?

This shyt seems real convenient :patrice:
He's just a clown doing what clowns naturally do. Cameras just happened to be rolling at the time.

That state and a few cities are in the process of rolling back reform measures, but that's based on other shyt.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Security had no grappling and no hands. Didn't even try to keep the mayor safe. Just caught up in his own pride. Pepper spray could have made this guy look like Jordan Burroughs but he wanted to just prove himself. Hands all extended he was just dying to get a overhand right you're fired good night
Thank you for the analysis. I can count on you for all combat related threads.

:salute:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
That security guard p*ssy af. All he had to do was grab that nikkas dreads & drag his bytch ass or give him haymakers with your other hand. That shyt was embarrassing as hell to watch. Homie did all that for nothin too just doing dumb shyt provoking people now he gonna catch a case :smh:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
The other guy is a weirdo he saw the camera and purposely walked into the shot.He was antagonizing the Mayor he didn't know it was the mayor.Then in his delusional mind he thought the security was just a cac friend saying back up.I guarantee he had no idea he was playing games with the mayor and a cop.