Sandra Bullock >>>>> Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's easily hotter than Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie. I think she's as hot as the hype that those two broads get.

I need me a White woman like her to marry:

^That^ is hot White a$$ with class right there. :ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yea, she better than them bytches now, but 90's Angelina Jolie >>>> than both Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston no matter what year.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I think Sandra is the first white girl i remember fappin to, but badder than Jennifer Aniston?
ehhhg.png

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Man there isn't a god damn thing that is 'hot' about her. Is she passable? Is she good looking? Is she attractive? Yeah, but she isn't hot or sexy at all

• Dap
Reactions: TEH
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, she better than them bytches now, but 90's Angelina Jolie >>>> than both Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston no matter what year.

Honestly, aside from Angelina's eyes, I've never gotten the hype. She's got some pretty eyes but she never really appealed to me like that. The best thing about Jennifer is her body; she's got some nice jugs and a nice a$$. But Sandra Bullock has always been much more hotter all the way around in comparison to them.

Here's Sandra back in 95':

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Honestly, aside from Angelina's eyes, I've never gotten the hype. She's got some pretty eyes but she never really appealed to me like that. The best thing about Jennifer is her body; she's got some nice jugs and a nice ass. But Sandra Bullock has always been much more hotter all the way around in comparison to them.

Here's Sandra back in 95':

Sandra Bullock on The Late Show 1995 Part 1 - YouTube

Sandra Bullock on The Late Show 1995 Part 2 - YouTube

I'd let her wop it :ld: