Saquon Barkley signs with Eagles

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The entire saquon pick at 2 in general was so fukking stupid by the giants organization at the time and it looks worse looking back.

It was based off 2 things

1.)The 2016 season wasn’t a complete fluke and the disaster of 2017 was just injuries

2.)Eli manning wasn’t washed and trying to make one move away to be back into contention
If they hadn't taken Saquon that means they go QB and take Darnold who sucks so what was that gonna do? :dead:
Saquon is actually a really good player, which is what you want when you make draft picks
When none of the other players you pick turn out good, that's when you wind up like the Giants

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If they hadn't taken Saquon that means they go QB and take Darnold who sucks so what was that gonna do? :dead:
Saquon is actually a really good player, which is what you want when you make draft picks
When none of the other players you pick turn out good, that's when you wind up like the Giants
If you don’t like the QB selections at 2 and you have a washed starter, trade down. Dont draft a fukking running back like it’s 2002 :dead:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Declined his 5th year option 1st too. What changed your mind? The 15tds he threw for??? WOAT contract
I've never changed my mind. I have always thought Jones was trash.

I was furious when we drafted him
I was furious when Schoen refused to tag him after declining the 5th year option
I was furious after the fanbase was at Daboll's neck when he continued to be terrible.

And now, because this dumb ass Schoen decided that since Jones reminded him of Eli, we lost one of our best players...to an ARCH RIVAL.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never changed my mind. I have always thought Jones was trash.

I was furious when we drafted him
I was furious when Schoen refused to tag him after declining the 5th year option
I was furious after the fanbase was at Daboll's neck when he continued to be terrible.

And now, because this dumb ass Schoen decided that since Jones reminded him of Eli, we lost one of our best players...to an ARCH RIVAL.
Im talking about Schoen changing what he was doing with jones