Sara Lee from Tough Enough passes away at age 30

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
If it was a medical condition... I bet it was either it was a Heart Defect or a Brain Bleed (Like a Brain Tumor that was hard to detect and ruptured).

Still sad though at such a young age.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
she is a maga who didn't test herself for covid, claimed it was a sinus infection, now she is dead.

people are not randomly dropping dead at 30 as a government conspiracy.
COVID isn't killing young healthy people, in general.

99% of the people who get it survive and of that 1% 90% of them are either elderly or have on average 4 comorbidities

If she had COVID, as a 30 year old woman healthy enough to win a TV wrestling competition, she aint even being hospitalized with that shyt 95% of the time, much less dying from it, unless she had some preexisting condition.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
COVID isn't killing young healthy people, in general.

99% of the people who get it survive and of that 1% 90% of them are either elderly or have on average 4 comorbidities

If she had COVID, as a 30 year old woman healthy enough to win a TV wrestling competition, she aint even being hospitalized with that shyt 95% of the time, much less dying from it, unless she had some preexisting condition.
I've seen it happen plenty of times, unvaccinated folks who were otherwise healthy

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I've seen it happen plenty of times, unvaccinated folks who were otherwise healthy
95% of COVID deaths were 50 & older.

And of the 5% of people younger, they're usually people with some kind of preexisting medical ailments that make them prone.

The odds of a 30 year old woman, who's healthy enough to be a professional wrestler & win a competition is between slim and nil.

Unless she had asthma or some heart condition, she aint die of no COVID

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
95% of COVID deaths were 50 & older.

And of the 5% of people younger, they're usually people with some kind of preexisting medical ailments that make them prone.

The odds of a 30 year old woman, who's healthy enough to be a professional wrestler & win a competition is between slim and nil.

Unless she had asthma or some heart condition, she aint die of no COVID
It happens more than you think.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I remember they was getting pissed at her on tough enough cause she was always smiling

Then when she won, people ( bitter icw wwe fanboys) started calling her all types of names and putting the ring rat tag on her

Its good to see the actual wrestling community showing her family support

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

It was suicide :francis:

Wow That’s Fukked Up, Looking Back, Her Husband Saying “I Know Now That You’re Free” Shoulda Tipped Us Off

You Don’t Say That When A Healthy Person Randomly Dies