Sasha Banks, The New Day, And WWE’s Black Revolution - Uproxx

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I'll believe it when I SEE it...

Not until a black wrestler holds the title, and is pushed with respect.
Both of these.

That was a good article but the writer let Vince off the hook too easy. If everything goes through Vince, then the racist gimmicks and angles are his fault too.
I felt that way too. Vince has to get with the times. A lot of the shyt flew in the 80's but times are different. It's like he really doesn't know anything outside of Titans Tower.

lunchmeat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sasha's black? well congrats to her for being the first black wrestler in history who didn't suck

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we can get Wale in creative things will go even further...

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Im more excited for sasha banks and new day then i have been for any black wrestlers in a while
Maybe mvp after the benoit feud is up there and shelton after the hbk match but i feel like banks and new day will be too over to fukk up wven for the wwe

We just need to give them a test run with the ic or us title

Have them free bird the tag and ic title after Kofi bwats ryback and let them run around defending the tag and us titles

Sasha ia legit the most entertaining diva ive seen in years. Personality wise, if any of u aj lee dikk riders arent on sashas bandwagon i know you are a cac cause sasha is way more entertaining then punks bed warmer ever was.

Daps
We don't even have a black main eventer so I know there ain't a black revolution in the wwe and we ain't nowhere close to one. I look at new day and sasha banks more as two seperate successes more than saying it's all good for black wrestlers in the wwe as a collective.:shaq2:

Let me know when we can get a black main eventer let along a black wwe world champ in the wwe:aicmon:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Let me know when we can get a black main eventer let along a black wwe world champ in the wwe:aicmon:

It's going to be a while before he hits the main roster, and when he does it has to be seen how Dunn and Vince will handle him, but Apollo Crews is pretty much set to become one of the biggest stars in NXT.