Saturday night in Gyalchester : Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury [WBO Heavyweight Title] [Sept. 23]

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Chris MArtin might be able to get a belt again if he fights one of these two. SMH
Hell Gerald Washington can get a belt too

Daps
I had it 7-5 Parker
Both these guys should have lost and the WBO declared the title vacant

Look at Parkers face he knew he lost that.

Its like judges wanna compete across the globe for worst scorecard

Thats either a draw or 115-113 Fury. If im being generous to Parker its still 114-113 to Fury.

Tyson desperately needs to get back into the heavyweight mix the division is a joke. Parker gets smoked by AJ, Wilder and Ortiz and none of these guys are 'special'. AJ is technically 'the man' but even as a fan I know hes basic af.. get a half decent hw that can go to the body well and hes done for

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Look at Parkers face he knew he lost that.

Its like judges wanna compete across the globe for worst scorecard

Thats either a draw or 115-113 Fury. If im being generous to Parker its still 114-113 to Fury.

Tyson desperately needs to get back into the heavyweight mix the division is a joke. Parker gets smoked by AJ, Wilder and Ortiz and none of these guys are 'special'. AJ is technically 'the man' but even as a fan I know hes basic af.. get a half decent hw that can go to the body well and hes done for
Paerker thought he was gonna lose because the scores were way wide and he was in the UK.
Same reason the Fury folks thought they were going to win it, but to be honest both were terrible but Parker did more to keep his title.

Daps
Paerker thought he was gonna lose because the scores were way wide and he was in the UK.
Same reason the Fury folks thought they were going to win it, but to be honest both were terrible but Parker did more to keep his title.

Parker didn't do shyt he was useless with his ineffective aggression I guess thats how judges are scoring fights now

Get caught with nice counters everytime you bulldoze into your opponent but still manage to win 10-2 brehs :mjgrin: