Singles Sauce Walka - 1 AM in Houston (Official Video)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I would put Sauce up against a cpl niccas in the "Big 3" on sum isolated song vs song shyt (not discography or anything)

full

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would put Sauce up against a cpl niccas in the "Big 3" on sum isolated song vs song shyt (not discography or anything)

full

Maybe,but he would be about as generic as I think J Cole is. But back when he was goated:wow:?

He aint came back down from off that Ghetto Gospel hype yet. But I guess he is older now,and i can appreciate the more mature and positive content. But old Walka i woulda put against anybody:pachaha:

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
Finding out he goes off the dome in regards to his process in a interview makes me respect his craft more.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Maybe,but he would be about as generic as I think J Cole is. But back when he was goated:wow:?

He aint came back down from off that Ghetto Gospel hype yet. But I guess he is older now,and i can appreciate the more mature and positive content. But old Walka i woulda put against anybody:pachaha:

This the shyt used to have me catchin plays and had me on MVP level juggin :ohlawd: