Saudi girl fleeing from her family in Saudi Arabia because of abuse gets granted asylum!

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
They sit up and jerk their wieners off to thots all day and night until they dikks bleed but love judging whores And thots :mlaff1:

Is this ur comment in her gofund me page :mjlol:

DONNA WILLIAMS
4 hours ago
Welcome Rahaf to North America and the freedom it provides! As a African-American, my ancestors also fled to Canada to escape slavery. I salute your courage, intelligence and persistence! You are not the property of anyone. Peace be with you!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I did research on this. Ahmed Hussen, the Somali immigration minister, went to Lagos to beg the US embassy there to stop granting visas to Nigerians. Nigerians fly to America then flee to Canada.
:mjlol:

The nerve given how Nigerians do compared to his people in Canada. Even worse, the Canadian govt ain’t letting Somalis in anymore. A black face in a high place.

Anyway, the West is inherently racist/evil. Just give me Biafra
:wow:

yep not to mention how hard it is to get a cdn visa as a nigerian, even nollywood stars have been denied :heh:

And yeah Jamaicans /somalians/nigerians

the only way you're getting in now if you're willing to pay international fees for school, or you're young and smart as hell with thousands and thousands in your account

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Is this ur comment in her gofund me page :mjlol:

DONNA WILLIAMS
4 hours ago
Welcome Rahaf to North America and the freedom it provides! As a African-American, my ancestors also fled to Canada to escape slavery. I salute your courage, intelligence and persistence! You are not the property of anyone. Peace be with you!

Chai! Has she donated money to stop the enslavement of Africans, like her ancestors, in Libya?
:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Trudeau is setting a bad precedent. I bet you most Saudi teenagers hate their parents.

Life isn’t fair. Some are born in Saudi Arabia. Some are born in Congo. But for the grace of God, go I.

we die here

the only reason canada did this is because they are beefing with saudis since they told all their international students to leave and relations are at a all time low.

Arrange marriages happen in canada as I know tons of indians that still do it

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Can we as African Americans get asylum anywhere in the continent of Africa?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Already spoke about it in the Toronto thread

Trudeau is a joke and can’t wait to vote him out

Another refugee with free healthcare accommodations and money off the bat

While we gotta wake up 6am tomorrow and work for half of our pay after taxes
Sounds like Trump was right