Saw Hidden Colors 1 & 2 and have some MAJOR beefs with some of the concepts. WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mansa Musa is Montezuma?
Cannibalism NEVER happening in Africa?
Melanin being a super chemical and Melanin being a fetal developer of "soul?" This just shows a lack of understanding of modern biology and embryology. Its kinda embarrassing. Its largely pseudoscience: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory
Africa isn't violent. Ok. Lets be fukking real. The place is largely unstable as fukk. Not saying its all kids toting guns, but its definitely mostly poor and examples of growth are few and far inbetween.
All moors are black? As if North Africans are the same as West, East, and Southern Africans? Really?
The focus on Egypt is pretty narrow and limited. Not everything black is from Egypt. Its been "arab" for a REALLY long time.
Astrological superiority? What? Stop it.
Scottish people are africans because of black beards? Really?
Nations are falling based on how they invaded africa? Really?

Lets talk about Moors.

Not every single "melanated" person is a moor. Lets just be serious now. thats like saying Ethiopians are the same as Nigerians.

Its just fukking false.

Yes. They ran shyt in the Mediterranean area for a bit...but YOU...TODAY...aren't a moor. Just be serious with yourself.

They DID get some stuff right as to the formation of the KKK being mostly economically based and a response to white male unemployment, the psychology of american education and mental disease, religious iconography being misused, and pre-columbian contact, lost images of african influence of culture and architecture, black patron saints, black samurais, efforts to hide dark skin representations in the media, Gandhi being racist, asian and pacific influence of african lineage, etc.

I understand the desire to be pro-black and to uncover the source of lost history, but theres NO need to make shyt up with pseudointellectual speculation and let unfounded, unsubstantiated assertions run wild. If you're going to do that, at least try to go deeper into information and support what you're saying with detail.

Its not helping your/our case. There is TOO MUCH positivity to be shared in these films to be marred by SIMPLE errors.

EDIT:

Here is my challenge to everyone in this thread:

I don't care how you "get" the documentaries. Watch them tonight and tell me if ya'll have ANY problem with the content in there.

Ya'll can't tell me you agree with 100% of EVERYTHING in these films.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There has never been any accurate history or definite conclusive evidence of everything you have heard or seen in this world so what's the complaining about.

This world is a lie and has always been a lie, nothing is absolute or completely TRUTH. People have manipulated data/info for decades and continue to do so.

Take whatever positivity you can and build from it, that's all I have to say. For you to be looking for science or knowledge that is not fishy or skeptical is absurd.

Till today, we still don't even know the complete story about slavery.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm giving the movies MAJOR props.

But there are some MASSIVE flaws there.

There are flaws in everything buddy even the computer or phone you are using right now. Everything has errors, malfunctions, glitches etc. What's your point?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There are flaws in everything buddy even the computer or phone you are using right now. Everything has errors, malfunctions, glitches etc. What's your point?

Oh. So I can't call it out?

Sit down.

The fewer things we get wrong, the more things we get right.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i havent seen either and im sure id think ducktails at some of the things said in them but the matter of fact way ur speaking.....as if youre some expert who knows exactly what is and is not true...... is ridiculous

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i havent seen either and im sure id think ducktails at some of the things said in them but the matter of fact way ur speaking.....as if youre some expert who knows exactly what is and is not true...... is ridiculous

I'm not dropping my credentials on here, but i have degrees in advanced biological sciences...and...some of this stuff is factually inaccurate.

The fact is that I can DEMONSTRABLY prove some of this stuff wrong...especially when it comes to biology.

I can say that Hidden Colors 2 is better than the first one. The first 30 minutes of HC2 is REALLY off the rails though. After that, it gets really great.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, do you really expect a film like this to be credible when you know who's behind it?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not dropping my credentials on here, but i have degrees in advanced biological sciences...and...some of this stuff is factually inaccurate.

The fact is that I can DEMONSTRABLY prove some of this stuff wrong...especially when it comes to biology.

I can say that Hidden Colors 2 is better than the first one. The first 30 minutes of HC2 is REALLY off the rails though. After that, it gets really great.

So you believe the world we live in is about TRUTH? :russ:

Dude, you don't even know what's going to happen after you take your last breath.

Mr. know it all, you go and sit down with your so called advanced degrees. :bryan:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Moors were not a group of people or a nationality. Moor means Black.

That's why so many Spanish words for dark sound like Moor--like Moreno meaning dark.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you believe the world we live in is about TRUTH? :russ:

Huh? What does this mean?
Dude, you don't even know what's going to happen after you take your last breath.

I don't claim to know what happens when you die. What the fukk does that even mean?

You go and sit down with your so called advanced degrees :bryan:

So let me get this straight. You think EVERYTHING in HC1&2 was accurate?

Some of it was bullshyt. Some of it wasn't.

You mad about bringing this up?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Moors were not a group of people or a nationality. Moor means Black.

That's why so many Spanish words for dark sound like Moor--like Moreno meaning dark.

But they don't do any justice to their arguments by equating all melanated people as being "moors" and then using the same word to talk about "moorish" influence from ACTUAL north african moors up until the late 1400s. Thats the problem.