Say brehs,This Black Desert Online :whew:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those that have the game.How y'all liking it?These controls are crazy to me.It's going to take a while to get used to them.Where do i find the guest pass too? @Front 2 Back

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
For those that have the game.How y'all liking it?These controls are crazy to me.It's going to take a while to get used to them.Where do i find the guest pass too? @Front 2 Back

Go the the blackdesert website and log into your account. Press your account and you should have a list of shyt you got from your pre-order.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go the the blackdesert website and log into your account. Press your account and you should have a list of shyt you got from your pre-order.
Oh ok.Yeah says i'll have the guest pass tomorrow.It's still pending.I rolled a Sorcerer off the jump.Thinking about rerolling with a Wizard.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
They charging NA for f2p games now? :scust:

Never liked these Asian mmos and their disgusting business models. shyt screams eventual p2w

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got my Xbox One Controller working with this shyt :ohlawd: It's a wrap.Comparing the controls it's like night and day. :banderas:

I got those passes holla at me

We should all roll on same server

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my Xbox One Controller working with this shyt :ohlawd: It's a wrap.Comparing the controls it's like night and day. :banderas:

I got those passes holla at me

We should all roll on same server
Let me get a guest pass u fakkit