Say Mark Henry goes to the Hall Of Fame, what moments got him there?

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Longevity and his latter career from 06-11

EDIT:

There ain't many people that can convey real emotion like that. The WWE wants to make their heels either p*ssy or generic. Mark Henry was money around this time. The closet person to that beliveability in the WWE today is probably Samoa Joe

Comments are disabled on this video. I wonder why.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That swerve still shows me somewhere hey have the talent to make this shyt good even for 10 minutes

“YOU THANK ITS THAT EASY?! I STIL GOT A LOT LEFT IN THE TANK”

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When he did the fake retirement, he should have taken the title... even if he only held it for a month or til the next PPV

one of the biggest fukk ups on WWEs part ever

I swear to God I never felt more happy for someone winning a title than Mark winning that strap.

Wish he could've had the WWE title at some point also, hell even if he would've been a transitional champ. You know how that goes though :mjpls:

That Hall of Pain run is one of the best booked heel runs I've ever seen. Nothing but destruction and the end result was to put Bryan over at WM. Injuries got in the way of that but it forced a heel turn for Bryan and the rest is history.
Damn shame he got hurt when he did and had to miss 28. Would’ve made a lot of sense if that was the plan for smackdown to have Bryan cash in for Wrestlemania while Jericho wins the rumble if he hadn’t already used it when Henry got injured. Also would’ve made a lot more sense if he was the champ going into the summerslam match with Bryan with the whole Bryan being too small angle they were running with, and that’s not even mentioning how he deserved it after that swerve.