SC pastor's wife kills herself. FBI involved. Pastor claims he tried to raise her from the dead

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I read a story about a religious family who was caught with a dead body propped up in a booth in a restaurant.

Their son died in a car wreck, but they kept treating the body like it was gonna come back to life. To the point where they took the body out to eat with them.

Let's say Black Jesus (I'm certain these were CACs) did bring the son back to life.

He had been embalmed. He returns to life for a microsecond, but since he has no blood and is full of formaldehyde, he would have died again instantly.

My mother in law died with an army of prayer warriors praying over her for months. She never got any better the whole time. They prayed and prayed and prayed. My ex is a preacher's kid. Whole extended family is all preachers and top notch choir singers.

Religion is a form of mental illness.
No those people are idiots n didn’t read the Bible that no man other than Jesus can bring someone back from the dead

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Dude was 44 she was 30 .. imagine being a freshman in highschool and your future wife is a newborn :huhldup:
That is exactly how I look at things especially now being single for the first time in over 24 yrs. There is a nice fine azz 28 yr old that wants the D at my job but I be thinking like damn I was 18 and in the marine Corps before she was even born. Like she was 4 yrs old when I met my ex wife. It seems crazy. She was 15 when I started working at the company where we work. ....but I'm still gonna knock her off though

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I watched one of them true crime youtube vids about this a few days ago and this shyt is wild as fukk. She called 911 to tell them where to find her and GPS located her phone there and usually that would be an open and shut case but she also said previously that if something happened to her that he is somehow involved. Also she purchased the gun she was killed with not long before she died.:yeshrug: I'm just waiting for the Law and Order SVU episode or the inevitable netflix doc about it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Dudes saying he did it, might want to think twice and re-consider.

From what I’ve read and understand, he wasn’t even in the same area when she killed herself. She called the police that day on multiple instances asking questions and letting them know what she was about to do.

He’s a scumbag and piece of shyt, but he more than likely didn’t kill her.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude was 44 she was 30 .. imagine being a freshman in highschool and your future wife is a newborn :huhldup:
That sounds like it could be a hit song
full

Please give me more background information
full

Just kidding of course
full

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That 2nd ig video tells ot all. Behavior is too weird
The 911 call is making me second guess everything.

Initially the pastor looked guilty AF, but the 911 call is pretty hard evidence.

There's a possibility that it's AI, but they can likely tell what towers her phone was pinging off of, so he'd have had to kill her, then place the call with her already dead, using AI