Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Grumpy kid featured in fake Facebook post | CBC Kids News

Mom upset her son’s photo was possibly used to make money

Imagine waking up to find your school photos splashed all over the internet, with the person doing the sharing pretending to be your dad.

That’s what an American woman who goes by the handle LaShunta Arnold on Facebook said happened to her son this week.

A man using the Facebook handle EL Prive posted her son’s grumpy photos on Facebook, saying the boy was frowning because he had eaten the boy's Pop-Tart.

Screenshots online suggest the original post contained links to a #poptartforeverfund and a mobile payment service called Cash App.

GrumpyKidMomCapture.JPG

Later that day, El Prive wrote on Facebook that he raised $23.52 off the post and would be donating the money to a local youth shelter, as well as $200 of his own money.

He also said he didn’t mean to offend the boy’s family.

On Wednesday, he posted that he’d lost his job.

LostMyJobCapture.JPG

Don't fukk with peoples baby pics, brehs learned the hard way. :ufdup:

Social media stay handing L's to idiots.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
shoutout to the Puerto Rican dude who used to scam people on NJ Transit buses.

Saw this with my own eyes twice...........same guy
About 7 months apart......Rican dude got up in a bus full of Black people holding a Mexican girl....
"she needs surgery immediately, her parents are undocumented........I'm a student leader at community college"

Both times I saw Black people reaching in pockets to give this guy money.

I salute people who are getting people to fall for the okeydoke in 2018.
gofundme, hustling people with sad stories, or youtube celebs manipulating people

MFers are that gullible, fukk them

Daps
Don't post pics of your kid on public social media profiles. I'm not saying stealing the pics is justified, but the entire world doesn't need access to your children's pics.