Scamming and Hackers are becoming next level

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
How are you smart enough to pull some shyt like that off but dumb enough to dry snitch on yourself :what:
why not...... you know what nah :hubie: forget it

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn, IoT loses again

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How are you smart enough to pull some shyt like that off but dumb enough to dry snitch on yourself :what:
I mean they had to resell it somehow to make money

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Could've just done it one or two times in the next city over and been fine smh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Young generation hilarious

They blatantly advertise fraud for banks (if you ever see someone says “all chase or wells fargo get at me”, etc , they scamming :mjlol:)

Saw someone last night advertising, like a bottle menu in a club, methods (ways of scamming) :laff:think of a bottle menu in a club that organizes by vodka, champagne, tequila, etc. :heh:

This here in the original post, is common now as well, if you see someone offering fill ups

But i mean we just had a poster post guns and a lot of cocaine to validate himself on this very forum a few days ago. Clout is a hell of a drug.

To be fair, desperate times will call for desperate measures, like the beginning of covid, when people didnt have money saved when everything shut down and unemployment didnt come for many for a few months

The issue with scammers though, they just a step above robbers though, no one respects them, because they fukk with the flow of life. To scam, usually means a come up, at the expense of someone else.