Albums Scarface : Deeply Rooted - The Lost Files

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Drops Friday, my local record shop always has a few copies early in the week, I always hit them up, had to get it.

1 Black Still
2 Concrete Couch (Hot Seat Alternate Version)
3 Live That Life
4 Mental Excorcism (Alternate Version)
5 Same Ol Same
6 That's Where I'm At
7 The Rebound
8 One Day Closer
9 Gone (Keep It Movin Alternate Version)
10 Dollar Bill (Anything Alternate Version)

If you bought Deeply Rooted, this is a great addition to it. Face does his usual coming correct with the new tracks, especially One Day Closer, one of my favorites. Black Still is a great intro with a reflect back to the Public Enemy powerful track, the alternate versions are pretty good with just a few changes. Face fans should pick this up.

dr1.jpg

dr2.jpg

dr3.jpg

Last edited:

Kixx

Pro
Daps
I need this, hoping it leaks tonight. Definitely will cop the physical. Anyone know if he is releasing it on vinyl?

How are the alternate versions, better are worst than the originals? I was kind of hoping he would choose the songs I liked more off Deeply Rooted.

Black Still was dope.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I need this, hoping it leaks tonight. Definitely will cop the physical. Anyone know if he is releasing it on vinyl?

How are the alternate versions, better are worst than the originals? I was kind of hoping he would choose the songs I liked more off Deeply Rooted.

Black Still was dope.

Some of the alternate ones are better, some not so much. I was hoping he would have included a few tracks that popped up on Vine and IG clips over the last few years that didn't make Deeply Rooted.

Kixx

Pro
Daps
Eminem and Jeezy threads get all kinds of action yet an all time great in Face gets ignored? We already know Eminem's album is trash, Jeezy likely gonna be too. We already know Face dropping something dope cuz he don't got one bad album to his name.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps

Black Still was dope.

No info on vinyl, wish he dropped Deeply Rooted on a standard vinyl rather than picture vinyl :francis:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Scarface in the last 10 years sounds really off beat like he can't execute like he used to.

His tone is still good but not the same delivery I'm used to from his Geto Boys to mid-00s era. :blessed:

Wasn't feeling his last effort:yeshrug: