Scarface featuring Faith Evans - Someday

ledge

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It reminded me of the time when Scarface reached the zenith of his mainstream popularity. I remember for so long thinking of Face as a regional rapper. I was huge fan since Grip It but even as he progressively got more popular, he always just seemed a part of the RAL fold. And then it surprised me seeing him on Moment of Truth… and then even more surprised on I Am… and The Truth… and Jay on Dying Breed. Then The Fix dropped with Neptunes and Kanye beats to huge acclaim. I will always be happy that Face got his flowers while he was still active in the game to appreciate it.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It reminded me of the time when Scarface reached the zenith of his mainstream popularity. I remember for so long thinking of Face as a regional rapper. I was huge fan since Grip It but even as he progressively got more popular, he always just seemed a part of the RAL fold. And then it surprised me seeing him on Moment of Truth… and then even more surprised on I Am… and The Truth… and Jay on Dying Breed. Then The Fix dropped with Neptunes and Kanye beats to huge acclaim. I will always be happy that Face got his flowers while he was still active in the game to appreciate it.
That’s cuz he lured in the East coast listeners

Face got a style that compliments any region well

I just had to bump this thread cuz this is one of my favorite songs of all time. I hadn’t played it in so long but it came on shuffle

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
The Fix album was Houston's version of The Blueprint album
Respectfully, I think that's a bit much. . I loved the song and the one with Kelly price and the first song too.. but blueprint is a top tier album and most folks will tell you this ain't the best face album