Scarface hospitalized

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
:why: what's wrong with him?

I hope he gets better :mjcry: I'm glad he dropped the weight but I guess he might have picked up some health problems when he had the weight :mjcry:

Im not sure who which interview it was with (maybe Sway ,Combat Jack or Breakfast Club) but he did say he was close to death because of his health issues and that's why he lost weight. So you could be right...

He might not be physically sick maybe he went to the nut house again

:patrice:

When did he go in the first time?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why: what's wrong with him?

I hope he gets better :mjcry: I'm glad he dropped the weight but I guess he might have picked up some health problems when he had the weight :mjcry:

Is it something about fat people losing a bunch of weight that makes them sick or kills them....Personally Ive known a few people to lose weight and start that "healthy" shyt after a lifetime of bullshyt....its like they bodys cant handle it:mjcry:....i know people will blame the lifetime of bullshyt but its a big coincidence these people Ive known have died,or gotten sick,had heart attacks once they lose a large ammount of weight...i hate to say stay fat brehs,but sometimes maybe we just built how we supposed to be built...im not about to go get swole,maybe. y heart couldnt take it.

hope Face recovers soon,and its nothing serious.

Daps
hope it's nothing serious btu whats this shyt about fundraising? they've only got 30 Gs? De La got 200 Gs or something crazy in a few days after starting their kickstarter or whatevr how are Geto Boys doing this?

This was the first I heard of it so maybe they're not promoting it well enough. I hope they hit their goal and Face is well enough to do it.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it something about fat people losing a bunch of weight that makes them sick or kills them....Personally Ive known a few people to lose weight and start that "healthy" shyt after a lifetime of bullshyt....its like they bodys cant handle it:mjcry:....i know people will blame the lifetime of bullshyt but its a big coincidence these people Ive known have died,or gotten sick,had heart attacks once they lose a large ammount of weight...i hate to say stay fat brehs,but sometimes maybe we just built how we supposed to be built...im not about to go get swole,maybe. y heart couldnt take it.

hope Face recovers soon,and its nothing serious.
yea I noticed that too from a few people I knew, that's why its best to lose that weight before you get into your late 30's-early 40's while your still young.

this is the same reason why a lot of former nfl players who are lineman lose all the weight that they were playing with after they retire, plus that lean and cigarettes wasn't making his health any better.

I'm glad he is home recuperating though :mjcry:

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whew get thru it Face! listened to The Fix, Emeritus, The Diary and LOADB in the past few weeks

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That weight loss was too much dramatic. Dude is on that Al Sharpton diet.