Scarface Talks About How Crazy 2Pac Was On Sway

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched this whole interview , was dope, does anybody have the 1 with Ed Lover? Peace.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I wish I didn't hear that G Rap wants to do an album with Face and he doesn't want to. I really want that now.

I'm glad he mentioned "Keep Me Down", that's prolly the Face song I quote the most.
That last verse is one of the greatest verses of all-time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he got particularly wild because he fell in love with the thug role he played on "Juice". Since seeing himself on the screen like that, he hasn't been the same. Ask John Singleton.

In other words, an actor that got caught up on some method acting shyt.

I think he was born wild.His moms was wild as fukk.

She was charged with "icing pigs"(creeping up behind police officers in Central Park and blowing their heads off) and trying to blow up government landmarks.

Read about the Panther 21 trial----While pregnant with Pac, she acted as her own lawyer, and beat the case.Got her 20 other co defendants off, also
785580.jpg

She had never been to law school.The judge was so impressed with a young Afeni Shakur, at the end of the trial, he asked her "How'd you learn to speak like that?:merchant:".--That's GAME---a level of game most folks couldn't manifest--The nikka had a fighters spirit inside him.

So Pac came from a family of radical militants.They were able to channel all that energy into a cause(Black Panther Movement), but when cointelpro tore it apart, that energy spilled over into other areas.Especially for the children of the movement(Pac's generation).A lot of them lost their parents, either to drugs, or death.

So while the children of the movement had the knowledge, they had to face severe economic peril/poverty.The late 70's/early 80's was just a fukked up time all around.It was basically the end of the industrial era.Back then,a nikka could get a factory job, and take care of his whole family.During the late 70's, all those factories got closed down/outsourced.That's when the crack came in.The gangs where already there, but mostly on some "protect the community shyt".It wasn't until the crack came that gangs got really bad/violent.Crack was feeding nikkaz.

I'm just saying, Pac grew up in the eye of the storm.It shaped who he was.

The nikka was basically born into a gang(Panthers), faced extreme poverty, and was raised by a crack addict--an addict with a brilliant mind, but an addict nonetheless.

nikkaz act like Pac came from the suburbs or some shyt----the nikka was born with the capacity to get on some gangsta shyt more than most of the cats nikkaz champion around here.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
19 years after the man has been long gone, muthafukkas STILL wanna try to dirty his rep...even muthafukkas who were shyttin in diapers when pac was on top of the game. thats a legacy. :salute:
this is the funniest part about this board. A 20 year old half a faq will swear he know the goings on of shyt that was way before his time.

Daps

She was charged with "icing pigs"(creeping up behind police officers in Central Park and blowing their heads off) and trying to blow up government landmarks.

Read about the Panther 21 trial----While pregnant with Pac, she acted as her own lawyer, and beat the case.Got her 20 other co defendants off, also
785580.jpg

She had never been to law school.The judge was so impressed with a young Afeni Shakur, at the end of the trial, he asked her "How'd you learn to speak like that?:merchant:".--That's GAME---a level of game most folks couldn't manifest--The nikka had a fighters spirit inside him.

So Pac came from a family of radical militants.They were able to channel all that energy into a cause(Black Panther Movement), but when cointelpro tore it apart, that energy spilled over into other areas.Especially for the children of the movement(Pac's generation).A lot of them lost their parents, either to drugs, or death.

So while the children of the movement had the knowledge, they had to face severe economic peril/poverty.The late 70's/early 80's was just a fukked up time all around.It was basically the end of the industrial era.Back then,a nikka could get a factory job, and take care of his whole family.During the late 70's, all those factories got closed down/outsourced.That's when the crack came in.The gangs where already there, but mostly on some "protect the community shyt".It wasn't until the crack came that gangs got really bad/violent.Crack was feeding nikkaz.

I'm just saying, Pac grew up in the eye of the storm.It shaped who he was.

The nikka was basically born into a gang(Panthers), faced extreme poverty, and was raised by a crack addict--an addict with a brilliant mind, but an addict nonetheless.

nikkaz act like Pac came from the suburbs or some shyt----the nikka was born with the capacity to get on some gangsta shyt more than most of the cats nikkaz champion around here.

All of this is true but theres videos of him at 17 and he was soft and feminine. Its not until he got involved with street nikkas did he get wild.

nikkaS WHO WERE CLOSE TO HIM like Treach etc said Pac turned into a different nikka after Juice.

Id take nikkas word who actually chillded with Pac over a stan who just wants to worship him like the 2nd coming of Christ.

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

785580.jpg

:salute: copped

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
nikkaS WHO WERE CLOSE TO HIM like Treach etc said Pac turned into a different nikka after Juice.

Id take nikkas word who actually chillded with Pac over a stan who just wants to worship him like the 2nd coming of Christ.

This needs to be emphasized and stickied. I probably know more about Pac than some of you stans. I've actually seen and heard John Singleton in person talk about Pac for like half an hour. He knew that dude deeper than most people on the planet and he said the exact same thing Treach said.

In fact, Singleton was at the first screening of Juice (before it hit theaters) sitting right next to Pac. and he said "Pac changed the moment he saw himself on that screen. I was there."

and you stans are hating, negging like that's gonna change the obvious lmao.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of this is true but theres videos of him at 19 and he was soft and feminine. Its not until he got involved with street nikkas did he get wild.

Site your sources, breh......Shock G & Money B both said Pac was wild BEFORE the fame/juice.

Y'all take footage of a 17 yr old trying to talk ultra articulate and say----"seeeee, he's soft!!:gladbron:"

That's shallow to me.

Fukk outta here.....I just broke down the nikkaz roots, but you wanna talk about people he met 20 yrs into his life.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we just end all of the back and forth and agree dude wasn't scared of shyt? Called henchmen a bytch ass nikka, told the JDL to go fukk themselves, was constantly getting into altercations and fights. Call him a fake thug or whatever you want to, but its pretty obvious the man wasnt going to take shyt from anyone. History proved he would let off or throw fists before he ran. I can only imagine the kind of traffic this site would've generated back when he was doing all of that wild shyt.