Scarlett Johansson may get $20 million for Avengers 2

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Rumor is that there a very good chance Marvel will offer Scarlett Johansson $20 million to reprise her role in an Avengers sequel that should film next year. That would be the highest payday for any actress, ever. Angelina Jolie commanded nearly that much in The Tourist and Sandra Bullock would be bumped down to third on the list for The Blindside. One source said: “Scarlett is the hottest star in Hollywood and her inclusion in the sequel is a must… Producers think that as the only lead woman in the film male fans have found her a key ingredient — both for sex and story appeal." Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Renner, and Chris Hemsworth are also expected to receive a 50% bump in pay.

RDJ already got $50 million for Avenger due to a salary bump for Iron Man 2 and getting a percentage of the gross for Avengers
-star 94 atlanta

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Only because it made so much money and her agent knows that....she was cool...but 20mil????

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
Those backend deals are lovely if the film is a major hit. Robert looking at that revenue stream like :ahh:. That's how Cruise made 75 mil last year and only dropped one film.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
These motherfukkers are making money. fukking real money man. shyt is ceazy.

And it isnt even a "starve yourself role" or "get nude and challenge your ideals" type of role :laugh: you put on spandex and talk trash for a few minutes and go pew pew pew ... 20 mil, can't hate on that. :obama:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I thought she sucked in the role to be honest. They could replace Scarlet Johannson and I wouln't even blink twice. shyt throw Gemma Arterton in that costume and she'd make a better Black Widow for a fraction of the price.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Sounds like some of ya'll are mad and hating.

Nobody mad, u just a simp.

But anywayz, I was watching e! news, and they were saying tht it wasn't true.

Movie prolly aing gonna drop till 2014, and they already discussing salary contracts? :rudy: shyt hasnt even hit DVD:smh: