Schedule Release! [Houston Texans Offseason Thread 2024]

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This team could realistically be 4-1 and it’s annoying as shyt. Nice to see all the building blocks standing out. Pierce, Stingley, and Pitre all did their job, an other guys showed up as well (King, Nico, Akins, S/T). It’s a damn shame this division is still winnable despite the amount of flaws we have on both sides of the ball, especially offense obviously. The Colts are rebuilding but are saddled with Ryan at QB, the Jags are ahead in their rebuild but to me will always be the Jags no matter what, and despite the Titans being the clear best team in the division, but I’ll never trust the Titans to do anything in the playoffs other than Tannehill throwing for 150 yards and Henry having 16 carries for 50 yards and nothing else.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Hopefully that’s the last game we’ll win for a while. I’m not trying to miss out on a guy like Will Anderson or CJ Stroud just because we win a few meaningless games.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Announcer last week said it’s not scheme it’s bad play from the defense as they are in the right position just not making the play. We lead the league in contact at or beyond the line of scrimmage, but we miss tackles which allows yards. Which means the backers aren’t doing their only job.

That said we could easily have won every game we’ve played this season with a lucky break here or a dropped pass caught there. This team is frustrating as hell this season :beli: