Schedule Release! [Houston Texans Offseason Thread 2024]

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Basically $9mil per year which is still less than what Henry got. I would’ve made him earn that contract this season then hand it to him not knowing what you’re getting.

Missed out on Armstead, I wanted him to assume the Vince Wilfork role we had for Reader & Nix previously but oh well

Go pickup Clowney and Calais Campbell then kick the tires on Zeke and call it a day :manny:
I think trying to get Armstead to play 0 tech is prolly not a good idea. but demeco runs a 4-3 so not sure vince wilfork is really an apt comparison lol

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
He should play better under this regime. Only so much you can do when you’re staying on the field forever.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
He should play better under this regime. Only so much you can do when you’re staying on the field forever.
I wish we had signed him for 2 years with a team option. You now have 2 2020 top 10 drafted cornerbacks and a 3rd top 1st round pick in Sting from 22 as your young starting corners. That’s a ton of young talent that if coached right can become a no fly zone with Pitre there to mop up.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I'll admit, I was totally wrong at the beginning about their moves... Well, they should have paired Mixon with Singletary cuz we still missing another decent running back but they did good this offseason:ehh:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I'll admit, I was totally wrong at the beginning about their moves... Well, they should have paired Mixon with Singletary cuz we still missing another decent running back but they did good this offseason:ehh:
If we draft an RB (which is another totally loaded position) we are fine.
Needs for the draft?
WR1
RB2
LB
O-Line depth
D-Line depth
Edge
Safety

In that order? I think we have 6 picks this draft right?

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
If we draft an RB (which is another totally loaded position) we are fine.
Needs for the draft?
WR1
RB2
LB
O-Line depth
D-Line depth
Edge
Safety

In that order? I think we have 6 picks this draft right?
I'd swap Edge and LB tbh