• Ceph Deezy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Debatable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This is unwatchable...JC legit made me pause the video and pray for ceph. " God, I don't know this nikka at all, but did he really deserve to get this work from JC? He couldn't get a regular nikka? God, stop setting these nikkas up for ethers...AMen"

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yea that was the equivalent of school yard bullying

Somebody send some counseling to homey he just might off himself

I was in the 3rd screaming at my phone " pick on someone your own size" :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: I feel bad for Ceph, and I can't remember the last time I watched a battle and legitimately felt bad for someone, it was that bad of an ass whooping. Ceph had said some decent shyt, but his bland delivery and voice took away from his bars, JC on the other hand gave you damn near everything you'd want to hear from a battler. 3-0 bodybag for JC, but don't give up on your dream Ceph, you just stepped in front of the wrong nikka :wow:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:damn: I feel bad for Ceph, and I can't remember the last time I watched a battle and legitimately felt bad for someone, it was that bad of an ass whooping. Ceph had said some decent shyt, but his bland delivery and voice took away from his bars, JC on the other hand gave you damn near everything you'd want to hear from a battler. 3-0 bodybag for JC, but don't give up on your dream Ceph, you just stepped in front of the wrong nikka :wow:

Last time I felt this bad for someone is when JC did this same thing to Time Bomb. Time Bomb like a whole foot and a half taller and JC made him look like he was 2 foot 1

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time I felt this bad for someone is when JC did this same thing to Time Bomb. Time Bomb like a whole foot and a half taller and JC made him look like he was 2 foot 1
I know what you mean. JC is one of those dudes who has the presence of a 6'0"+ nikka when he raps, and with the bars he got he can leave the other dude figuratively shrinking if they're wack; confidence all gone by the end of the battle. I mean shyt, you seen Ceph's face at the end?That blank look kind of explained it all,it's like his soul had just left him.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
As much as I hate this joke it really applies. "ohhh nooo he wasn't readyyy":noah:

This is one of those battles if your girl don't give you a hug, bake you a nice red velvet cake and give some head you'll probably be in the obituaries the next day because you couldn't live with yourself.:patrice:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Ceeph...i'm glad you made it, you know it's trouble
See we been scopin you, we think your staff snakes I know moses touched em

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
This what u paid for...:lupe: this nikka gone have to show hos baby moms this video explaining why he cant givr they kid nice things :to:

Ceph had two good bars but he sounds like cyah boy and that is hit doesnt work no more unless u in grindtime battling dirtbag dan typez

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That nikka Ceph had some bars on the low though

"Have him shaking in the living room but I ain't Chris Stokes" :russ: