Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron: The official discussion thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
TML did not withstand the test of time for me. When I got tired of those songs I never really wanted to listen to them again.

TML's bad tracks are worse than Oxy's bad tracks but it's good tracks are generally better than Oxy's good tracks. But nothing on TML is touching Prescription/Oxymoron and Hoover Street.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
TML did not withstand the test of time for me. When I got tired of those songs I never really wanted to listen to them again.

TML's bad tracks are worse than Oxy's bad tracks but it's good tracks are generally better than Oxy's good tracks. But nothing on TML is touching Prescription/Oxymoron and Hoover Street.

what are the bad tracks on TML though?

All of them shyts are FIRE.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Worth the download just for "Studio"

cartoon_boy_headphones.gif

Just sitting in the studio tyrinna get you youuuuu baaaayyyybehhhhh

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This album was ass cheeks but now after a few spins this shyt is nice brehs!

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
haven't heard the album yet except for Los Awesome, which I see is getting a lot of hate ? :what:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the album :manny:

Overall it's a really solid effort, Q isn't lyrically the best and is carried by his production at times but the album is like a 3.5/5.

Los Awesome
Collard Greens
Studio
Man Of The Year
fukk LA

:whew: My favourite songs so far

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
what are the bad tracks on TML though?

All of them shyts are FIRE.

Fancy, Karaoke and Find Your Love are just unbearable fam. Never messed wit those tracks since day 1 and I've been a fan of Drake since I heard "Brand New" in like 05. That, along with tracks like Miss Me, Up All Night and Unforgettable (basically is Jeezy ft. Drake btw) that lose their replay value for me due to the fact that they ain't really bout nothin really made me feel like TML underachieved

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fancy, Karaoke and Find Your Love are just unbearable fam. Never messed wit those tracks since day 1 and I've been a fan of Drake since I heard "Brand New" in like 05. That, along with tracks like Miss Me, Up All Night and Unforgettable (basically is Jeezy ft. Drake btw) that lose their replay value for me due to the fact that they ain't really bout nothin really made me feel like TML underachieved
fireworks trash too