Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you know the aliens are there :patrice:?

You admitted you never met these aliens, you don't have approval to the national parks and Antarctica, and you have 0 authority to enter the private vaults at the Vatican.

Based on years and years and years of reports. Pay attention to these wild fires also. But hey as you said we don’t know if they are there. Maybe just a bunch of people making up stories over the course of humanity just making up and passing lies.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So currently reading and discussing this over breakfast with my wife as she has a science background. All this stuff reads like a foreign language to me, but none the less she agrees that if this person is faking this post they are very highly trained and very creative to come up with such an elaborate lie. What’s more interesting to me right now is the comments of the Mods stating the persons account keeps getting deleted and shadowbanned but it’s not coming from them.
Exactly

I read it last night and was actually going to dismiss it until I read in the comments that dudes science was on point and that he kept getting banned randomly

He was also answering questions at one point

It was extremely detailed. I can only take so much jargon when things can be said plainly, but everyone with science background was saying he was on point. So if it was a hoax it was a sophisticated one

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Why are the aliens mostly only in the United States? Stories of abductions and sightings. They seem to only like this part of the planet most.

:francis:

Only our government seems to know about them, only the US studies aliens, and have their tech hidden away?

:comeon:

Very strange indeed

Other countries wouldn't know what to do with it, nor have a base to harness it, the U.S goes over there and bullies it off them. That's what happened to Brasil and Mexico.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Based on years and years and years of reports. Pay attention to these wild fires also. But hey as you said we don’t know if they are there. Maybe just a bunch of people making up stories over the course of humanity just making up and passing lies.
It sounds like you read a bunch of twitter threads, combed over some reddit posts, watched a few YouTube videos, then started believing that aliens are real and kept in secret bases that nobody has access to.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The idea is that as they gain knowledge, insights, and understanding about the universe, themselves, and the nature of existence, could potentially lead to a deeper and more intricate connection within the soul field which we are all apart of.

swag-lavar-ball.gif

Just here to watch thecoli athiest who believe in aliens juelz,and be in otherwise shambles. When I posted videos of Natureboy on this wave,they threw pebbles,called me a cult member. Now lets see if they about to believe in creationism,we are god,and religion all in one sitting. Based on nothing more than a reddit post
wVDOf3.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Exactly

I read it last night and was actually going to dismiss it until I read in the comments that dudes science was on point and that he kept getting banned randomly

He was also answering questions at one point

It was extremely detailed. I can only take so much jargon when things can be said plainly, but everyone with science background was saying he was on point. So if it was a hoax it was a sophisticated one
Just like this one.......

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
they don't eat. more like sweating. he said it smells like burnt hair, sounds like ammonia. I'm more curious what they drink, some type of chloride or some shyt.
They don’t have teeth or genitalia… no ass holes either and they havve to get nutrients through liquids

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I read this last night and had trouble sleeping afterwards thinking about the implications if what he was saying were actually true.

The stuff is way over my head and I'm pretty its a hoax from someone with a background in biology. A pretty elaborate hoax at that.
the main thing that i took away is he never said where they got these "EBOs" from

meaning they have them but where they came from or if they were synthesized he left in the dark

as far as the rest of it, genetics is not a fully understood field

and the "Junk DNA" trope that they keep pushing speaks to how little they know but want to appear learned on the subject

this is why I say the scientifc community is grossly arrogant but for the wrong reasons (inflating their findings/propositions for grant money)

its holding them back and making it harder to take some of what they say seriously. Because as more people become smarter to their lingo they will realize how empty some of the things they are are saying are.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the main thing that i took away is he never said where they got these "EBOs" from

meaning they have them but where they came from or if they were synthesized he left in the dark

as far as the rest of it, genetics is not a fully understood field

and the "Junk DNA" trope that they keep pushing speaks to how little they know but want to appear learned on the subject

this is why I say the scientifc community is grossly arrogant but for the wrong reasons (inflating their findings/propositions for grant money)

its holding them back and making it harder to take some of what they say seriously. Because as more people become smarter to their lingo they will realize how empty some of the things they are are saying are.
You been pushing that line HARD lately,ainchu?

I aint seen you post this much since 2010.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
It’s crackers leaking shyt on *****, don’t underestimate these social media sites
You had people leaking the classified specifications of modern tanks on gaming forums just to settle an internet argument.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
2023 and people still getting fooled by shyt like this…
:snoop:

Folks in here saying “their understanding of the science is legit” and “why would anybody lie about this?”.

Like, what fukking world do y’all live in???

Folks with science backgrounds (or who are good at Googling) don’t make up stories for lolz/likes/disinformation??

Do better, y’all.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People like "b-b-but Reddit experts agree that it sounds very plausible so there is a good chance there is something to it!"

I know people in science who are on Reddit who thought The Arrival was very thought provoking as well and who think it's one of the most profound movies ever. I know for a fact that that movie's premise is complete pseudo-scientific smart dumb bullsh*t that is not profound at all.

If you understand how cultural ideas take shape over time you also understand it's a complete waste of time to ever entertain any speculation or claims about aliens. It's like people who start out from the assumption that there is a 50/50 chance of some highly specific religious idea being true. It's not rational to be "neutral" about ideas that were made up on the basis of zero evidence. That's just a misconception about the virtue of being "open-minded". Good con artists know this is a deeply flawed bias in human cognition so they put in the work to exploit it. And then naive people respond "OMG no way a dishonest person would create such an elaborate lie!"

It's like that Seinfeld bit where he says humans think they're so smart when they go to the beach and go swimming and put their watch in their shoe but not in the heel part but in the front part of the shoe because thieves will never figure out that you would hide your valuables there. "OMG how did the thieve figure out I put my watch in the front of the shoe?!? He was so clever to figure that out! :krs: "

Entertain reports about aliens brehs...:mjlol: