Scientists Create Deadly Mutant Ebola Virus and it causes horrific symptoms and killed group of hamsters

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Science that kills should be punishable by death.

it's stoopid as hell that there's laws for what you can and cant do in wars but science can make make the hair on your body eat you alive

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are on that filming path. That’s what is so troubling.

They telling us about this now, and 6mon from now ppl gonna be dropping dead and they’re going to say they don’t know where the virus originated :deadrose:

WHO was talking about a “virus” (covid) in public briefings MONTHS before the US acknowledged that shyt. That’s how I knew to get ready.
What did you do to prepare?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
It's gonna be funny, when at some point AI takes control of humanity, then begins to inflict tests, torture, and the unimaginable on humans like we're some inferior lab rats. Idk why folks don't see this twilight zone (irony) playing out. :yeshrug:
people are talking about it. i read this on LessWrong forums ten years ago.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
What did you do to prepare?
Stocking up on supplies and non-perishables, etc. Definitely stocked the pantry and freezer 🤣🤣🤣

I’ll never forget, the word was going around that they would issue an official shutdown soon and some ppl didn’t believe me. I decided to hit a grocery store on the way home and that joint was PAAAAAAACKED! I was literally in the grocery store for 90 fukking minutes and that’s when I knew I was right, because enough ppl had gotten the message and prepared. They literally announced the shutdown a few days later. Went to the gym for a final workout and went straight home to chill. Lol

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
It's gonna be funny, when at some point AI takes control of humanity, then begins to inflict tests, torture, and the unimaginable on humans like we're some inferior lab rats. Idk why folks don't see this twilight zone (irony) playing out. :yeshrug:

And they wonder why there's depopulation conspiracy theorists.
I don't believe in that conspiracy, I think these are just some dumbasses spending money they got from grants or however they got the money.

But I don't blame conspiracy theorists for being conspiracy theorists.
I think Government creates conspiracy theorists, not by design but because they so not transparent, secretive and corrupt.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooo I legit LOL'ed at this

iu
Giggling on your back with your legs up is wild :dame:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
See, this is one of the reasons I don't want to ever go to war with them. fukk that.

Anyways, I feel terrible for those animals. What a shame.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
China has scant laws or even humane principles to prevent a global disaster..

They're too desperate and overzealous trying to be seen as world scientific and engineering leaders that they're going to get us all killed trying to prove themselves..

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So instead of making stuff to actually help humanity, they rather make deadly diseases to destroy humanity. fukking clowns, man.