The I in Team
I really want to believe this, but then I think of this outcome

BobMarleySmoke.jpg

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's quite well known that cannabis can either stop cancer cells from growing or even cause apoptosis in cancer cells as can many other substances or ways of living ie alkaline diet etc. Unfortunately treatment is more profitable than a cure and the cancer industry is damn profitable, theres the pharmaceutical side, the doctors, the people making the machinery for detecting cancers and charities plus others making a lot of money of cancer that they do not want to stop. In short it would be counter productive for the economy to cure/effectively treat cancer.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I'm confused :mindblown:

so who is right?

Both are right. Cancer is a result of your own bodies response to stimuli. Things that might me sick might not effect you. Herb may work for me. It might not work for you. I blazed during chemotherapy and maintained lung function and reached remission. That might not work for everybody. The truth is that a cancer diagnoses is a crap shoot. Some people are going to pass the line, some people are going to crap out and the medical industry is going to play the fade.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No one is going to live forever. We all have that in common. You will not make it to use technosorcery so you can house your brain in a husk like Robocop and live out eternity as a cyborg. Sorry, friends.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Bob marley died of SKIN CANCER. He died of too much sun breh. So i advise to to stay indoors indefinitely, then you'll live forever!

it was melanoma under one of his nails. although that is a "skin cancer", it's not known to be linked to sun exposure

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It's quite well known that cannabis can either stop cancer cells from growing or even cause apoptosis in cancer cells as can many other substances or ways of living ie alkaline diet etc. Unfortunately treatment is more profitable than a cure and the cancer industry is damn profitable, theres the pharmaceutical side, the doctors, the people making the machinery for detecting cancers and charities plus others making a lot of money of cancer that they do not want to stop. In short it would be counter productive for the economy to cure/effectively treat cancer.

This is the work of the devil himself..

I swear this is wicked as hell..

:mindblown:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really want to believe this, but then I think of this outcome

BobMarleySmoke.jpg

He smoked herb, and his diet may have not been the best being that he was touring all the time so the herb couldn't stop his cancer, but if he ate the herb with some type of fatty whole food like nuts, seeds or avocados chances are his cancer would have been prevented as these foods send the compounds in the herb to the immune system and activate the healing aspects of it, while inhibiting the cancer and pain causing aspects of it.

I always think if he knew how to eat the herb with his food would he still be here and be so postivie?.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
He smoked herb, and his diet may have not been the best being that he was touring all the time so the herb couldn't stop his cancer, but if he ate the herb with some type of fatty whole food like nuts, seeds or avocados chances are his cancer would have been prevented as these foods send the compounds in the herb to the immune system and activate the healing aspects of it, while inhibiting the cancer and pain causing aspects of it.

I always think if he knew how to eat the herb with his food would he still be here and be so postivie?.

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous, and pretty much the same line of thinking that lead him to try to cure his cancer through 'naturalistic' methods