Scooby Doo x Courage the Cowardly Dog

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Oh shyt, I didn’t know they were bringing Courage the Cowardly Dog back. And a crossover movie with Scooby-Doo? :whoo: Might just have to check that out, for nostalgia’s sake.

Dope crossover idea but I DESPISE the light tone and bright animation. Take me back to the dark eerie animation of Zombie Island.
God, Zombie Island was so good. That and the follow-up Witch’s Ghost movie. ZI is the best Scooby-Doo related anything, and I include Mystery Inc. when I say that.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt, I didn’t know they were bringing Courage the Cowardly Dog back. And a crossover movie with Scooby-Doo? :whoo: Might just have to check that out, for nostalgia’s sake.

God, Zombie Island was so good. That and the follow-up Witch’s Ghost movie. ZI is the best Scooby-Doo related anything, and I include Mystery Inc. when I say that.

Hell yeah on witches ghost too! How did they manage to get the legend Tim Curry

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Cyber chase was dope too.