Scott Baio vs Richard Marx

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Do these people wake up in the morning looking forward to being angry about something? It's like they want to be mad at someone for things not going their way?

Smart brehs of the Coli, come explain this in simple terms for me :patrice:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Chachi want smoke ..:mjlol:

scott-baio-chachi.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Chachi want smoke ..:mjlol:

scott-baio-chachi.gif

I met him briefly in Jacksonville years ago at a movie theater. I called him Chachi too. :mjlol: He laughed when I did. I think I told the story on the Coli before.

Edit: I found it.

Who the most famous person u ever met

Met TLC back in the day at my homies Aunts house. Got clowned by Left Eye:francis:

Met tons of Nba players and coaches over the last 4 summers when i used to do scoring at the NBA Summer League.

Met Lil Wayne and some of Cash Money in Daytona Beach in the early 2000's.

Saw Diddy rolling on Molly at Club Liv in Miami. Dude was literally on the DJ booth wiling out. Later when i was coming into the bathroom he busts out and the door bammed me in the nose and it started leaking. He told one of his bodyguards to make sure i had drinks for the rest of the night so i was :ehh: cause drinks were like 25 a pop.

Leaving a movie theater i once saw Scott Baio from Charles in Charge fame.. i was :ohhh: cause i was sure it was him but nobody seemed to notice. So i yelled out. AYE CHACHI!:gladbron:

He turned around and grinned..:mjgrin: then got into a blue Chevy Cobalt that was illegally parked in a handicap spot and drove the fukk off. I was :wow:

Edit:

Also Earthquake the comic twice. fukk him tho:pacspit: