Scott Frost Has Been Fired At Nebraska

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Guys I think this notion of winning equals a recruit will automatically go there is lower on the list than y’all think

I think it’s more about can you pony up the bread, and are you consistent, realistically it’s 3-4 teams that have a legit shot at getting a chip, and yet kids will go to these other schools, 2008 is almost 20 years ago, and yet Florida is still getting kids off the strength
2003 is ways away and usc got the money and motivation to get kids

When saban showed up in Tuscaloosa it was 07, 92 was a distant memory

When saban was at lsu they had never won, and good Louisiana kids did not go to lsu

It’s just the matter of convincing kids to be in Nebraska, back in the day they used to take kids that could not qualify for the other schools they also built up potential kids with that juicy juice

it hasn't even been that long since they were getting guys like suh and ameer abdullah.

I don't even know why they went after casey thompson

nebraska has always been at their best with a dual threat qb , the tommy frazier, scott frost, eric crouch, taylor martinez

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nebraska isn't that far away from a NC and they appear to have a bunch of bread($150M training facility opening).

I'm sure they can drop 8M+ per year on a HC really easy. They ate 7.5M on Frost's contract when all they had to do was wait another 3 weeks so money ain't a big issue
A rich booster/alumni probably covered that. It happens a lot

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A rich booster/alumni probably covered that. It happens a lot

0dga8VU08PfgS_6565.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They won a NC in 98 and played for the NC in 2000. In the grand scheme of things, that's not that long ago.

Hell, when was the last time the Wolverines played for the NC and won it? They're still Nebraska. They've won titles fairly recently. They shouldn't be this low on the totem pole.
Breh that is ike 2 decades ago :russ:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
not having a ricky dobbs or keenan reynolds, navy doesn't get transfers

that's on him, Jasper and the rest of the staff to recruit and develop. I know all of the disadvantages Navy has, I thought you had a better reason man lol

Most people don't realize the service academies get 13 full time assistants (compared to 10 that everybody else gets)

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
The day is fukking coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm fukking gone

- Bo Pelini

Dude had a whole host of issues, but he sure did patch up a lot of the issues there :wow:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
that's on him, Jasper and the rest of the staff to recruit and develop. I know all of the disadvantages Navy has, I thought you had a better reason man lol

Most people don't realize the service academies get 13 full time assistants (compared to 10 that everybody else gets)
They’re budgets comes from the USG which means there are D2 schools with better recruiting budgets than them