Scottie Pippen “Cringed” At Being Michael Jordan’s “Sidekick”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was a sidekick, pippen was the perfect compliment to Jordan he wouldn’t of been the player he was without his role in the triangle offense. Dude offensive bag wasn’t like kahwi or pg or grant hill or penny etc

dude got 6 championships gets erroneously called the greatest perimeter defender ever & still whining

I could see kobe not feelin being called a sidekick not pippen
Pure truth.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
That’s why Pip got so angry when Phil drew up the play for Kukoc.

He waited all those years to be the man and he STILL was being treated like a #2

it was the right play cause Toni hit the shot.

But I understand Pips feelings.:yeshrug:

Daps
Kobe did.

cropped_6._Kobe_wins_his_fifth_championship__Reuters_-_Mike__Blake__June_17__2010.jpg

"Number 5, I didn't forget" ethering Shaq permanently.

Off topic but I sometimes wonder how it would feel to have such a platform that when I get into it with somebody, I don't have to wait till I see them or call them up. I can get on tv and address it to them in front of millions and know they'll see it

:wow:

Daps
As far as the topic, I mean there's a pecking order in everything. I understand why he felt that way but he was literally the 2nd best player on the team so of course he's gonna be treated as the number 2.

Secondly when you have things like this going down...

I mean nikka... this stuff sticks in ppls heads. You forever the lil brother after this, I don't care if you 90 yrs old, you still the lil brother :ufdup:

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
As far as the topic, I mean there's a pecking order in everything. I understand why he felt that way but he was literally the 2nd best player on the team so of course he's gonna be treated as the number 2.

Secondly when you have things like this going down...

I mean nikka... this stuff sticks in ppls heads. You forever the lil brother after this, I don't care if you 90 yrs old, you still the lil brother :ufdup:

thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Here go pippen again acting like he was Michael's equal, a star yes but not a superstar

he dropping a book in November

it says the last dance was Jordan’s story the doc was all about him, this book is pippens story

Pippen will address what it was like serving as “the real leader within the Bulls locker room.”

:mjlol:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Pippen was capable of being an elite scorer. He had the skills to score anywhere on the floor but his main purpose of the triangle offense was to be a facilitator and control the pace of the offense. Pippen was a disciplined player that plays within the system sorta like Draymond Green. Like I said before he led his team to the playoffs and the Bulls pushed the Knicks to a game 7 in the Eastern semifinals. The Bulls was one bad call away from the Eastern Conference Finals. Next following year, Horace Grant left the Bulls for the Magic. Pippen able to keep the team afloat around 5th-6th seed in the Eastern Conference before Jordan came back. He can make a good argument that he was more than a sidekick. He was the leader of the team and built chemistry with each player in the team even Steve Kerr stated this in the Last Dance documentary. I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to said in his new book called the UNGUARDED.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Nothing he could do or say about it …if it was any other player it would be bad for him

but it’s the GOAT :yeshrug: somebody had to play that position …just enjoy your championships and immortality and relax homie ..ain’t no one looking down on him for being mike’s #2 it’s actually respectable