Scottie Pippen “Cringed” At Being Michael Jordan’s “Sidekick”

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Nothing he could do or say about it …if it was any other player it would be bad for him

but it’s the GOAT :yeshrug: somebody had to play that position …just enjoy your championship and immortality and relax homie ..ain’t no one looking down on him for being mike’s #2 it’s actually respectable
He want to be looked as Jordan’s equal, I don’t give a fukk how great he is, that’s not true

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
He want to be looked as Jordan’s equal, I don’t give a fukk how great he is, that’s not true

honestly him being such a chatty patty as of recent years (also said bron was better than mj) is tarnishing his legacy more than any drama from his playing days....all these years he was looked at as a solid dude/ride or die that played his role but was a killa....name dropped in countless rap songs singing his praises..

come to find out his just a scorn bitter hoe with a floozy for a BM....coulda just kept quiet and let this fire ass documentaries like last dance continue to build his legacy

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pippen was capable of being an elite scorer. He had the skills to score anywhere on the floor but his main purpose of the triangle offense was to be a facilitator and control the pace of the offense. Pippen was a disciplined player that plays within the system sorta like Draymond Green. Like I said before he led his team to the playoffs and the Bulls pushed the Knicks to a game 7 in the Eastern semifinals. The Bulls was one bad call away from the Eastern Conference Finals. Next following year, Horace Grant left the Bulls for the Magic. Pippen able to keep the team afloat around 5th-6th seed in the Eastern Conference before Jordan came back. He can make a good argument that he was more than a sidekick. He was the leader of the team and built chemistry with each player in the team even Steve Kerr stated this in the Last Dance documentary. I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to said in his new book called the UNGUARDED.

bolded is literally facts, Pippen was more of leader than Jordan back in those days, as far as rallying guys and making sure everybody was in the right position

Jordan lead thru action and intimidation to certain extent, Pippen doesn't get his due credit but those Houston and Portland days leave alot to be desired :francis::scust:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
If Jordan was playing and healthy that play getting drawn up for him, regardless :hubie:

paxson & kerr hit game-winners to clinch titles.

i remember jordan getting mad at pippen for hitting a game-winner.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Pippen won 60 games and went 7 against the Eastern conference champs in his first season without Jordan. The Bulls replaced Jordan with Pete Myers and the Bulls were still a couple of calls away from advancing to the ECF and likely the finals. Replace Jordan with an all-star SG like Drexler or Miller and the Bulls win a championship.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
bolded is literally facts, Pippen was more of leader than Jordan back in those days, as far as rallying guys and making sure everybody was in the right position

Jordan lead thru action and intimidation to certain extent, Pippen doesn't get his due credit but those Houston and Portland days leave alot to be desired :francis::scust:
What team was you watching pippen was soft as fukk and timid When he got in Chicago , he became more vocal when Michael retired :mjlol: at him being a better leader than Jordan , the coli strikes again

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What team was you watching pippen was soft as fukk and timid When he got in Chicago , he became more vocal when Michael retired :mjlol: at him being a better leader than Jordan , the coli strikes again

And what teams what you were you watching? Wtf, after 1989-1991, while Jordan was head and above the best player he wasn't the player rallying the troops(bull players) and directing role players that was the triangle offense, Pippen, coaching staff

Best player doesn't equate to leader alot of Coli posters seem to not understand the difference, it seems you included

Outside of Jordan being the face of league, leading thru action not teaching (kawhi status but a way better work ethic) and negative reinforcement, what ways did he lead? :francis::mjlol:

Even Jordans Wizard day prove his lack of leadership:russ::hhh:....

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Bolded is very true. Pip wasn't paid his worth/value

Unfortunately, he was always going to be seen as Robin to Batman

Scottie took that bum ass deal from Reinsdorf and sealed his own fate while the gravy train was literally around the corner.

anyone playing as the “number 2” to MJ would be looked at like the sidekick but everyone knew how important Scottie was. But he had a few moments that made him look funny in the light and he will never live that Kukoc shyt down

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
If in terms of money, yeah Scottie got hella screwed
Anything else, let's not get crazy now

maxresdefault.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Off topic but I sometimes wonder how it would feel to have such a platform that when I get into it with somebody, I don't have to wait till I see them or call them up. I can get on tv and address it to them in front of millions and know they'll see it

:wow:
Welcome to twitter/facebook my friend