Scottie pippens wife wants spousal support

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Times like this I can understand offing the broad. It may not be right, but I completely understand. What a c*nt. Some of these laws are retarded and if you're a guy like Scottie, why would you not even protect yourself from a nobody broad?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Of course she does. I hope none of y'all are shocked. Btw does Scottie have any definitive proof of her cheating? He fukked up when he changed that pre-nup.

Ronaldo did what??? :ohhh:

You aint know breh? His son is from a surrogate. And people were saying he's planning on another. Sire your lineage plus save yourself from some worthless bytch snatching half after 10 years :blessed:

#GMB Special Collector's Edition :wow:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
You aint know breh? His son is from a surrogate. And people were saying he's planning on another. Sire your lineage plus save yourself from some worthless bytch snatching half after 10 years :blessed:

#GMB Special Collector's Edition :wow:

I've always said rich folks have so much more to lose the way shyt is set up against men, having kids thru surrogates seems like the best move ever...never knew anyone actually did it tho. Ronaldo a smart mofo :wow::salute:

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
Black Athletes giving their money to White Women, when have we EVER heard of a White Athlete giving his money to a Black Woman?

If you are a beautiful white woman and broke, you need to kill yourself, because you ain't working hard enough...These Black Celebrities are FOOD for beautiful white women...

:mjgrin: