SCOTUS on Affirmative Action - Regarding University Admissions (2022)

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not dissing prestigious higher ed but now would be the time to start revamping and upgrading the HBCUs for the 21st century. A lot of PWIs and their non-Black students are going to be more indifferent if not hostile over time I fear. Remember the HBCU enrollment bump from the influence of A Different World? We may see that again though stretched over time.
This is the reaction we should have to the news, it’s time to really force the feds to really put money into hbcus
If they want to box us out of Harvard and mit then we need to boycott those schools and only attend hbcus
schools like Morgan state, Howard, nc state, famu, Tuskegee should be getting all the top academic and athletic black talent if these other schools want to play hard ball with us

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
So I guess this is probably happening in the next few weeks or so. Any advance predictions?
@get these nets @BigAggieLean. @Rollie Forbes

Watch HBCU applications surge this fall, especially at the top schools. Spelhouse/Howard/NCA&T bout to get even more selective, perhaps the most since integration. Think we could see an enrollment jump like from A Different World?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
So I guess this is probably happening in the next few weeks or so. Any advance predictions?
@get these nets @BigAggieLean. @Rollie Forbes

Watch HBCU applications surge this fall, especially at the top schools. Spelhouse/Howard/NCA&T bout to get even more selective, perhaps the most since integration. Think we could see an enrollment jump like from A Different World?
Probably need to try and snatch them athletes away from these schools too

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
that's why they're going after DEI in the workplace as well. HBCUs get a spike in enrollment and then they'll just say "we recruit from top schools."
Basically a bunch of eduxated black folks barely making a living wage :smh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Well only like 2 or 3 weeks left in this term. The hammer will drop any day now. Top and mid-tier HBCUs may be the only winners in this as students migrate there not just because of admissions changes but attitudes on campuses.