Scumbag Nutjob Jesse Ventura stealing money from widows now

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Technically he isn't stealing money. The lady's husband made up that story and Jesse sued him for damages way before he died.
The fact that he went after his wife after the man died is fukked up, though :lupe:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Technically he isn't stealing money. The lady's husband made up that story and Jesse sued him for damages way before he died.
The fact that he went after his wife after the man died is fukked up, though :lupe:

Yea he is. If he really cared, he would have just had the publisher removed the alleged section of the book. But him suing the widow who had nothing to do with this is low. But we are talking about Ventura here, whos always been money hungry piece of trash

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You reap what you sow not only affects you but the people you love. And he sued the estate which profited off lie.

I'm sure Kim Jong Un has the same mentality. The father gets accused of treason with hardly no evidence so lets murder the whole family and punish future generations. GTFOH you sound like a clown

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm sure Kim Jong Un has the same mentality. The father gets accused of treason with hardly no evidence so lets murder the whole family and punish future generations. GTFOH you sound like a clown

Your comparison is clownish and childish.
What he did was perfectly legal because he won. Also Libel is a serious crime which his estate is responsible for.
So i guess in your mind the descendants of slaves are not entitled to reparations because there ancestors went through that.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ok. First off, there has been no proof that the story is false. Its all speculation. No one will ever know. Just because Ventura says it didn't happen doesn't make it false. This is a man whos a 9/11 truther. But I guess that was an inside job to some of you guys