:scusthov: at this suspect n*gga ASAP Rocky.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
That picture isn't shopped but it definitely looks like Purrp is in the foreground and Rocky is farther back, which is why you can see purrp's shadow... ROcky is looking at someone who is out of the picture...

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Dog this post is all types of mango. "You get hot shirts come off.....:scusthov:

Then you went ahead and priced another mans outfit. :what:

2008_06_25-Mangos.jpg

hahah you got me, but nah maybe it's a regional thing i'm in harlem every now and then and I see this, plus i think the point of the video was like a nostalgiac hood shyt...as far as his clothes im fly as fukk like i said i know nice clothes if thats gay im a homo. #pause

but really, when you're 13-14...it's hot as shyt you're walking around shirtless. I even do it now if I'm just around the block.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
if you think the bike picture is gay you grew up in uppity ville...you get hot, t shirts come off, and you ride on your homies handlebars...him looking fly as fukk isnt gay either...the last picture...i dont know seems fake but who knows

dude is wearing hoodies that cost 2 grand, a fur that cost probably 5 times that...jeans the same...margiela high tops. dude dresses WELL, probably the best dressed rapper. if that's gay...sure he's gay

Negged:stylin: