Albums Sean Price - Imperius Rex (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
any info on this album? did he actually finish this project or did they just kinda take what he had and attach a few heads to it? it looks fire regardless...just wondering if this is a Life After Death, a Yeaaaah Baby, or a Loyal 2 Tha Game.
It's a mix sort of.

Some of this album was done for Mic Tyson (like the title track) and didn't make the final cut, and some other songs were recorded afterwards, but I think most of the features were joints that were done and Dru Ha just attached some names.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:blessed:

definitely gonna look into the packages when the preorder drops,the god deserves it&so does his familia..plus,i met him in person and if he wasn't the most cool&down to earth emcee i ever met he's in the top 2 easy,of the semi 'famous'(to an average fan )at least..i consider him famous so in that category he's def #1,the only other emcees that would parallel are cats i already knew/friends of a friend,so shyt don't count..

Sean P held court outside the venue after the show for at least an hour,smoking blunts&sipping with the fans,clowning on some asian dude's New Balance's,said they looked like the Footlocker 2 for $89.99 deal..:russ::mjlol::russ::deadmanny:

this was right around the time he was considering/about to leave Duck Down,said he had mad labels courting him but couldn't say much beyond that..

they honked at me from their van too as i trekked towards the bus..met Ill Bill&Rustee Juxx too,it twas particularly meaningful to me too cause a week or two before i lost my grandmother..

still have my Jesus Price t-shirt too:flabbynsick::ohlawd:

time for an upgrade..:smugdraper:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

the guest list for this is bonkers,glad to see a lot of emcees wanted to pay tribute,hope the producer's list is even half as good..:noah: