Sean Price - Songs In The Key Of Price (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. Even though one of these days i'll learn to finally NOT drive OT into NY (shyt cost me $40 for parking and close to $30 in tolls, smh. The damn ticket for the show was only $30), shyt was worth it to pay homage to the legend. Show was packed, and for us die-hard BCC headz, it provided a bit of closure in celebrating P's legacy like they did. It was wonderful seeing O.G.C. reunited on stage. First time for me seeing Illa Noyz on stage too. It was so many underground NY hip-hop personalities I lost count. Sadat X was in front of me in line. Took a flick with Rustee Juxx, spoke with Dru, Buck, Tek, and Ville Sluggah.

Best words of the show came from Mic Geronimo. Spoke some real uplifting life jewels about love, death, and family. I had no idea he was that close to P until I saw his instagram posts a few days ago mourning on P. And I agree about Steele. It was clear the shyt really hit him hard and he wasnt in the mood to be performin. He didnt even wanna do Bucktown at first. But salute the whole click and all the fans that showed up to support. RIP Sean P!
Wow OGC together!!! Man I wish they would put a new album out!!!

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone have a link to the 30 track version? The reissue with the new cover doesn't ship until 9/11

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

duckdownmusic Happy Birthday P! Honor the legacy of #SeanPrice with this exclusive package featuring a Limited-Edition 7.5 inch bobblehead & Custom “P!” 2GB USB Flash Drive. Each bobblehead was custom made, and the box art, illustrated by Tanboys Art, showcases Sean’s local Brownsville, Brooklyn neighborhood. The Custom “P” 2GB USB Flash Drive is packaged in a collectible plastic shell case and comes pre-loaded with all 4 of Sean Price’s mixtapes: Donkey Sean Jr., Kimbo Price, Master P, & Songs In The Key of Price. The drive also includes a copy of the official “Soul Perfect” music video featuring his wife, Bernadette Price and his daughter, Shaun Price. Proceeds from the sales will benefit Sean Price’s family. Only 500 units will be available.