Daps
I'm the same way. Can't fukk with women who rap. Even if an artist I fukk with has a female rapper as a cameo, I skip the track. Rap is a masculine artform, bred from the struggle in the streets endured by black men. And, I don't even think it's rooted in sexism or an indifference to the talent many of these female artists possess. It just seems out of place.

However, I will give an exception to Lil Kim. Rawest, dopest female artist, without question. Though, it's arguable Big wrote her verses. So what. I could definitely fukk with her music.
:yeshrug:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
I like female rappers (Missy, Foxy, Kim, Eve) but the thing is I wish there were more that were actually good.

Like there's never been a female rapper on the level of Nas or Jay-Z in terms of skill.

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
I like female rappers (Missy, Foxy, Kim, Eve) but the thing is I wish there were more that were actually good.

Like there's never been a female rapper on the level of Nas or Jay-Z in terms of skill.

Lauryn Hill, but I kind of agree with P here that she mostly sings. When she does rap though
:banderas:

Prime example, see 2:18:

P!

Last edited:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Female rappers to me are like watching female sports. I appreciate what they do but Id rather check out the superior competition :yeshrug:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
There have been solid female rappers
Rah
Mia X
LaChat
Gangsta Boo
Princess Loko
Lyte

But I dont want to listen to a full album, just features...a verse here n there

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Jean Grae never got the love she deserved and was ahead of her time being an eccentric spitter and female. Her church service on twitch is really good relaxing affirmation type shyt in an age of focused fukkery.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Jean Grae never got the love she deserved and was ahead of her time being an eccentric spitter and female. Her church service on twitch is really good relaxing affirmation type shyt in an age of focused fukkery.
Jean Grae is dope! That's a fact. She is super slept on!