Sean “Puffy” Combs back on the Summer Jam Screen - Update: 3rd accuser has stepped forward

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:francis: I'll clarify a bit more about the point I was attempting to make/ this is all basically "cooked" if you will like the proverbial "books"

They routinely give the "American" public a blk celebrity to "roast/barbecue/crucify etc...etc..and you notice this proverbial cancel culture :childplease: it generally winds up being only blk ppl getting cancelled :mjpls:its a swift judge and jury public opinion crucifying / it's mental conditioning so within your respective personal lives when close family members relatives friends etc in the blk community are accused you began to accept as fact these accusations and put up little to no rebuttal nor defense to the character of our blk brothers and sisters/ this in no means I'm saying he's innocent it's just in a normal setting I believe an individual w/ that much clout and pull/ would normally have some public/private support of ones character.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:francis: I'll clarify a bit more about the point I was attempting to make/ this is all basically "cooked" if you will like the proverbial "books"

They routinely give the "American" public a blk celebrity to "roast/barbecue/crucify etc...etc..and you notice this proverbial cancel culture :childplease: it generally winds up being only blk ppl getting cancelled :mjpls:its a swift judge and jury public opinion crucifying / it's mental conditioning so within your respective personal lives when close family members relatives friends etc in the blk community are accused you began to accept as fact these accusations and put up little to no rebuttal nor defense to the character of our blk brothers and sisters/ this in no means I'm saying he's innocent it's just in a normal setting I believe an individual w/ that much clout and pull/ would normally have some public/private support of ones character.
:russ: