Seattle is slept on HEAVILY

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
One of my friends from high school is moving to NY to follow their dreams in the tech industry.

With all the young tech people in Seattle now I didn't understand what she meant. Then I realized how little attention Seattle gets. It's not as glamorous as NY or LA but as for a place for young people to start a business or get their life on track it has to be top 5. I'm planning to go there once I get my degree.

For everything Seattle has to offer people still choosing NY and LA, people seem to think there isn't shyt in Seattle but white hipsters.

I stayed there for a month. Out of stayed it's easily the best.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my friends from high school is moving to NY to follow their dreams in the tech industry.

With all the young tech people in Seattle now I didn't understand what she meant. Then I realized how little attention Seattle gets. It's not as glamorous as NY or LA but as for a place for young people to start a business or get their life on track it has to be top 5. I'm planning to go there once I get my degree.

For everything Seattle has to offer people still choosing NY and LA, people seem to think there isn't shyt in Seattle but white hipsters.

I stayed there for a month. Out of stayed it's easily the best.

Seattle is a less sophisticated hipster New York and San Francisco. I can't think of one popular tech company that stated in Seattle either, meanwhile Silicon Valley and New York hold monopoly.