Sebastian Telfair: fukk Adidas! They Took My Money And Sent My Mom Back To The Projects!

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Sidenote: I always wondered how Telfair became a bust when similar sized prospects like Kyle Lowry, JJ Barea, Raymond Felton, Eric Bledsoe, Kemba Walker, TJ Ford etc had decent careers

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Sidenote: I always wondered how Telfair became a bust when similar sized prospects like Kyle Lowry, JJ Barea, Raymond Felton, Eric Bledsoe, Kemba Walker, TJ Ford etc had decent careers

All of the above went to college. He should have went learned how to lead a team. Also his ego was too big. That NYC hype was behind him

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He couldn't shoot.
Still, he had 10 seasons in the league as a bench guy.

But when you're a PG and you shoot 39% for your career...it's hard for teams to see your value. If you're that guy, you need to be a pesky defender or something. You look at his numbers and it's like he was Matt Dellavedova.