Secret romance of a black Army nurse and Nazi POW...

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
I like how the title gives him a nationality “German” and she’s just a color
:shaq2: Lemme guess he’s the main character that’s torn between his country, heritage while acquiring numerous medals of honor. During the day he turns a blind eye to how non whites are treated only to return to his “love” and indulge in the sweet black puss.
She’s from rural Tennessee and has a 6th grade education with the scars of deep south. She’s a great cook.
:yeshrug:

Daps
hoarded ingredients to make her wiener schnitzel

I bet...

full

At least he didn't gas her up
:mjgrin:
Dog i cant with yall:mjlol::mjlol::dead::dead:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Black women really do crave white male validation. :heh:

And don't let them tell you any different...they require constant uplift and gratification of their existence as a group...

Can you imagine us as Black men...find out that one of us dated a fukking Nazi...(probably happened..)

And then uphold that shyt as a great story about tolerance... and love....

:mjlol:

Back to back...

We got a book that highlights that Black women and Asian men make a perfect match...since nobody wants them according to the author...and that book is by a Black woman...

We got Black women going crazy cause of a White Negro is marrying a prince....

We got a Black woman highlighting the "love story" between a Black woman a fukking Nazi...

We got a Black woman writing fukking rape fantasies between a fukking 40 year old White man and 14 year old and publishing it on a major website....

What the fukk?:stopitslime:

Do they have no shame...:gucci:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm not surprised. The white supremacist play chess not checkers, the Nazi scammed the bytch and got her pregnant, so he could stay in American and did not have to go back to Europe and face the war crimes charges.

It reminds me of that black woman who asked richard spencer if he would marry a black woman, before he was punched in the face:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
“I think I stayed angry most of my Army career,” Elinor said years later. “Going into a completely segregated situation was constantly a shock for me."

Clear bedwench talk. Didn't like being around a bunch of nikkas so she jumped at the first White guy - who happened to be a nazi - that was interested in her. She was an unprincipled wench.

I got too irritated reading that damn article jazzing up their romance as "surpassing hate". The author can FOH with that noise. :camby:

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Another thing...

With the resurgence of Nazism and White Nationalism worldwide...

Why the fukk...just as a political point of view...why would you put that shyt out there...

Media outlets are really going out of their way to make these Nazi fukks normal...

See...we aren't racist and violent...we are able to love and care about people...we even marry Black women....

:francis:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Another thing...

With the resurgence of Nazism and White Nationalism worldwide...

Why the fukk...just as a political point of view...why would you put that shyt out there...

Media outlets are really going out of their way to make these Nazi fukks normal...

See...we aren't racist and violent...we are able to love and care about people...we even marry Black women....

:francis:

The woman that wrote the book went to Spelman as well.