Seeing more & more Black males snap isn't surprising. I've predicted this years ago.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men are under a very unnatural pressure in this society. And I know nikkas want to avoid thinking and talking about it. But is VERY real, and reached a point it cant be hidden anymore. Were reaching a point were you cant be docile anymore. The truth is in your face and you have to accept it. The San Bernadino and Cleveland shootings are just the beginning.

There's nothing natural about our existence. Its totally inhumane to live the way we. do. How can you maintain your sanity in a society were you're totally rendered useless?

We have no power to even be men first of all. We have to go through racist whites for employment. They're not hiring us , unless its for some bullshyt low wage job that cant even pay the bills. So u say "I'ma start a business" oh wait, you have no black economic base to support that. So that puts you with the option to do illegal shyt and take a gamble for your economic freedom. But wait, they have a mass prison system with your name on it and a long sentence for a non violent charge or get shot in the face by a nikka that's a lil too greedy.

depressing huh, oh wait it gets worse. You have no women. They're affected by the system and resent you for it and see the white man as a god. So now you have to battle white supremacy & your woman at home. They give her jobs, section 8 and welfare and you become her dependent. you no longer can be the man of your home. On top of that...you have to deal with the general shyt men have to deal with ...with women...alimony, child support and her being a crazy whore.

Then they emasculate black men by promoting homosexuality and letting gay black men get great job opportunities. I read somewhere that gay black man get the same opportunities as str8 white men. Whites love emasculated docile submissive black men. The more intelligent and masculine you are, the more they'll resent you. And if u say anything, you get labeled a bigot. So now u have to accept that shyt.

Then you have media. Where every nikka is a degenerate, a drug addicted and loser. That's all they show on TV. And even those nikkas stunt on us in their music and tell us that they're going to take our girls and that were losers for being broke. Of course our collective self esteem is so low we cheer them on.

Then on top of that alotta of our people are indoctrinated by a false post racial american philosophy. U got nikkas that actually still believe in this thing, that's scary. Avoid them. Smile, nod and get the fukk away from them as fast as possible because they're already finished and don't even know it.

All that combined with racism and white supremacy is inhumane and eventually you're either going to snap, lose your mind and wander the streets aimlessly or just become stagnant and afraid to make a move. What you think those crazy nikkas on the subway wasn't like us at one time? this society put so much pressure on them...if forced them to lose their mind.

If you're an intelligent black person male or female you're in this thing alone and its NEVER getting better. America is on the verge of collapse as a whole and if you're still hoping on some resurgence of the black community...wish again. This shyt is over. That a tough pill to sallow but it just is man. its never going to get better. why? because it cant. The system is designed for this thing not to get better.

The hebrew isrealites get laughed at but imo they make the most sense outta anybody. Because the way I see us getting out is through a higher power. God? i don't know, but its not happening through mankind.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neg one star combo
u can get mad ll u want....but alotta naive ... docile nikkas are getting a rude awakening...the days of being a goofy uninformed nikka is over...either you think about this shyt or get get eaten by the beast

nobodies feelings getting hurt dont matter...the truth is live for the world to see...no more hiding .....this is the real deal man...not a drill

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yall nikkas can play these games but yall know im right...and I dont give a fukk....because how can you be a black man and happy in america...its totally impossible ...unless u say fukk it and just live a life of having no morals what so ever

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
u can get mad ll u want....but alotta naive ... docile nikkas are getting a rude awakening...the days of being a goofy uninformed nikka is over...either you think about this shyt or get get eaten by the beast

nobodies feelings getting hurt dont matter...the truth is live for the world to see...no more hiding .....this is the real deal man...not a drill

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself. Do yourself a favor and seek help for your depression.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
were totally trapped in hell with no way out...I cant be crazy for realizing this...I know somebody out there gotta see this shyt...its fukked up...and not just fukked up to the point where u can ignore it...its in your face fukked up