Seemingly grade A women over a certain age

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Been over 27 and I may not be as good looking as I think, but guess what, I know what I want and need in my life and if they ain't coming close to Hunter Lane shoes, we can forget it.

My dad is and was a hard act to follow:smh:

:clap: most chicks are in too big of rush.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Been over 27 and I may not be as good looking as I think, but guess what, I know what I want and need in my life and if they ain't coming close to Hunter Lane shoes, we can forget it.

If you're still single...

get used to it :skip:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Say 28-35, what's that about? I see a few of these ladies around me at work right now with the same traits..

-Classy, relatively low key.
-Obsessed with marriage/relationships for a minute. Upset by the fact that relationships never worked out.
-Good looking takes care of herself.
-Seemingly intelligent, decent job.
-Social life/girlfriends/doing things out.

I'm trying to go in but alarm bells man. Got me thinking I'm getting into some deep waters. Plus the fact they're a few years older than me but I can get over that. I'm thinking you have all these qualities and been wanting a man for a minute, what's the skeleton in the closet?

Are these women black? Here is some insight:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Some have been in college and probably went on to graduate or professional school, in which the average student finishes around 25-28. That in itself places your mind into a different type of man you will deal with. Meaning, yes you can probably bag a nikka based off the strength of your looks and intellect, but is that the nikka you want. Another reason why women of that age range wait.
Standards

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Watch the video it's only a few minutes. Alot of these girls have unreasonable standards and are unbearably selfish.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:pachaha:......I've met plenty of women who use that as a pre made excuse to justify why some dude isn't good enough for them. Nobody wants to be alone. I refuse to believe you're sitting around waiting on Hunter Lane reincarnated. One thing I know about living and growing up with someone, is you see all the FLAWS that those on the outside don't. So I'm sure Hunter had some peaks and valleys in his behavior that would make it easy to accept a few flaws in a pretty decent dude. Just admit you're a flawed female with a bogus thought process and keep it moving.
:yeshrug:

Daps
Most females w/those qualities either have severe attitude problems or crazy as hell. Also they may carry a lot of emotional baggage from previous relationships.

:manny: