Seen Suicide Squad for the first time

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's what Guardians did and everyone jerks off to that :francis:

"Movie's meh, nothing special" :beli:

"OH WAIT, A POPULAR 70's SONG I LIKE, THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING" :gladbron::whoo::noah:

:camby:
:whoa: homie...Guardians is dope. If it was just the music it wouldn't have worked. the music just enhanced the dope shyt already there

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You can tell the movie was supposed to be serious before they changed their minds and added all the music and colorful graphics.
Marvel put that pressure on them :mjlol:

Now they out here doing a 180 in the tone of the universe in the middle of the storyline :mjlol:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Breh guardians of the galaxy is probably the best marvel movie still & im not even a stan

:whoa: homie...Guardians is dope. If it was just the music it wouldn't have worked. the music just enhanced the dope shyt already there

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the movie too, it's just I have a friend who hates Marvel movies yet loves 70's songs with a passion. Came back from seeing GOTG with his girlfriend and was like,
"Movie was dope breh, loved it" :gladbron:

"Thought you hated Marvel movies?" :what: "That p*ssy manipulated you or some shyt?" :why:

"Yeah but breh the soundtrack was amazing, they played all these amazing songs that I love and it was so dope" :whew:

"What about the movie itself?" :heh:

"Movie was brilliant breh, best Marvel film yet, the action, special effects, the songs, the soundtrack..." :ooh:

Me - :shaq2::beli:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the movie too, it's just I have a friend who hates Marvel movies yet loves 70's songs with a passion. Came back from seeing GOTG with his girlfriend and was like,
"Movie was dope breh, loved it" :gladbron:

"Thought you hated Marvel movies?" :what: "That p*ssy manipulated you or some shyt?" :why:

"Yeah but breh the soundtrack was amazing, they played all these amazing songs that I love and it was so dope" :whew:

"What about the movie itself?" :heh:

"Movie was brilliant breh, best Marvel film yet, the action, special effects, the songs, the soundtrack..." :ooh:

Me - :shaq2::beli:
Guardians made the soundtrack basically a character in the movie.

Suicide Squad was like the editor asked his 13 year old son what his favorite songs are right now and just shoehorned them into the movie.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
unless it wins a BET Award or sumthin
giphy.gif