Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Sounds interesting. I always thought the leveling in Dark Souls was kinda useless. No matter how much leveling you do, you still got to play right. This just eliminates the need for grinding for souls.

Good move imo
:dwillhuh:

The Leveling matters for specific builds that you can put together for your character. You could ignore all of armor, abilities etc and still progress in those games, but you can maximize damage or defense if you pair the right items, so it's far from useless.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Don’t you nikkas get bored without something to drive the narrative. Why is such and such fighting, I think having a narrative sets a particular tone.
I do.

I like what I'm hearing about this game so far.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dwillhuh:

The Leveling matters for specific builds that you can put together for your character. You could ignore all of armor, abilities etc and still progress in those games, but you can maximize damage or defense if you pair the right items, so it's far from useless.
Yeah but it really didn't mean anything. Even using cheats and leveling your player all the way the fukk up, you still had to go into fights and not get your ass whooped.

Being successful at combat in Darks Souls has very little to nothing to do with what level you are at.