Senate votes 51-50 to give immunity to banks who rip consumers off

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How does this benefit middle America?
Class Action suits against unscrupulous financial institutions can take forever

By eliminating this rule, the American public can get their money faster and without these...activist judges....getting in the way

:ehh:

Holy shyt look how easy it was to flip that? This is why these people are winning. They make the populace dumb as shyt and unaware of how they're getting fukked over and simply paint over the shyt with patriotism and nationalism

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Class Action suits against unscrupulous financial institutions can take forever

By eliminating this rule, the American public can get their money faster and without these...activist judges....getting in the way

:ehh:

Holy shyt look how easy it was to flip that? This is why these people are winning. They make the populace dumb as shyt and unaware of how they're getting fukked over and simply paint over the shyt with patriotism and nationalism
Every fukkin time. So much spinning I feel the urge to puke multiple times a day.
At this point I hope that, in their greed, they fukk up the system so much that there is a severe backlash. If not, future generations are doomed :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bu Bu but the democrats are a corporatist party.

This is a stupid law, but spare me the outrage. :martin:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
So if a huge company fukks over you as an individual they expect you to go into an arbitration case to settle the dispute? Laughable.

While class action lawsuits in certain cases are indeed money grabs (I know from my failed vaginal mesh and mesothelioma :mjcry:)class action lawsuits allow smaller individuals to collect their powers as a group to go after companies that are hard to take on alone.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
So if a huge company fukks over you as an individual they expect you to go into an arbitration case to settle the dispute? Laughable.

While class action lawsuits in certain cases are indeed money grabs (I know from my failed vaginal mesh and mesothelioma :mjcry:)class action lawsuits allow smaller individuals to collect their powers as a group to go after companies that are hard to take on alone.
i honestly thought you were a man.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bu Bu but the democrats are a corporatist party.

This is a stupid law, but spare me the outrage. :martin:

They also made it harder(impossible?) for laws like the one they just replaced to be put into effect again

Pretty cool right?