Senator blocks 40 Billion Dollar Ukraine aid package

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
This piece of shyt does not get any props from me. What's going to end up happen is that they will double the funds next time and that senator will vote for it. More money for the military complex and politicians pockets.

Last edited:

TEXAS MANDINGO

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
shyt I wouldn’t be surprised they take that $40 billion and give it to the refugees as reparations

I swear I need to get a passport . It would be nice to getaway for 6 months at a time
cotidamn..no driver's license and no passport
just kill yourself you fake ass wannabe gangbanger illegal Mexican

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
cotidamn..no driver's license and no passport
just kill yourself you fake ass wannabe gangbanger illegal Mexican

You still scared to drop an address lol

bytch ass sharecroppin TX nikka . Victimized more Mexicans than you ever will. Y’all TX nikkas bow down to cacs AND Mexicans . Worthless mfs didn’t even know they was free hence Juneteenth lol

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
we over here paying $5+ per gallon, and :smugbiden: out in these streets trying to give away 40B. how does this even benefit any of us????? :dahell:

It doesn't. They will just lie to you and expect you to take what they do behind the scenes.

You see they don't run any of this by the public before they try to do it.

Because they are not working for the people anymore. They are working for the elite.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The money needs to stop. We got gas at $5 a gallon. Crazy inflation. Food shortages and a messed up economy.

crazy inflation, YES

but food shortages NO. I went to the grocery store this morning and they were fully stocked up, so that has not hit at all. neither has gas shortages like in the early 80's with people waiting in line. I'm still trying to understand why we're paying over $5 a gallon when there is no shortage of fuel, and demand isn't up due to the high prices either.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Never giving these Cacs credit never cuz they not doing sht for reason I’d agree with. Fck em.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
crazy inflation, YES

but food shortages NO. I went to the grocery store this morning and they were fully stocked up, so that has not hit at all. neither has gas shortages like in the early 80's with people waiting in line. I'm still trying to understand why we're paying over $5 a gallon when there is no shortage of fuel, and demand isn't up due to the high prices either.

gas companies making record profits as well....just had to throw that in... :whistle: