Sentry vs. Swamp Thing

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If it takes place in the Parliament of Trees, Swamp thing. I remember seeing justice league get caught lackin in there.

player611

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty sure Swamp Thing can only be taken out by an extremely powerful magic user or something close to a a god. His body can technically be destroyed by Sentry, but he could just grow a new one, anywhere there's plant life on this planet. Sentry would literally have to scorch the earth, and I don't think he has the firepower for that. Swamp Thing stomps by throwing some redwoods at him or killing him with some plant produced toxin or something.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pretty sure Swamp Thing can only be taken out by an extremely powerful magic user or something close to a a god. His body can technically be destroyed by Sentry, but he could just grow a new one, anywhere there's plant life on this planet. Sentry would literally have to scorch the earth, and I don't think he has the firepower for that. Swamp Thing stomps by throwing some redwoods at him or killing him with some plant produced toxin or something.
main-qimg-f338e1e2440ab01efbd2d07e264d968d-lq

Sentry wins.

But at what cost :wow: