Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
01TB-CHICKEN-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
:russ:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
no you jackass we know them because SHES famous. She's been in the public eye since she was a kid you think her previous boyfriends aren't public info at this point you idiot :mjlol:

You can simply Google everyone she's dated including her current man who 99% of nikkas didn't know the name of until he was next to her. :ohhh: Woah look at that. A non famous man
:deadmanny:

If Serena dated a banker from Ohio and didn’t broadcast it how the hell would you know. You think the popperazzi in Columbus Ohio gonna catch em at dinner.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
:deadmanny:

If Serena dated a banker from Ohio and didn’t broadcast it how the hell would you know. You think the popperazzi in Columbus Ohio gonna catch em at dinner.
that sounds a like a single date not dating as in a relationship. As in you go out with this person multiple times over a course of time.

Wild scenario you thought up there but in the case of Serenas love long celebrity status. Yes. :unimpressed:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
how the fukk do you know who she dated. You know the rappers and athletes because they famous jack ass.
you done made up a story in your head that you know how she talk to him:skip:
Yeah I can tell you never saw black American interact with a white man.

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:jbhmm: this just makes me wonder if Serena just grew up around a bunch of square kids and that is just the way her circle is now.

I dont want to judge on this one. :hubie:to each his/her or whatever pronoun own.

Pseudonym

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:She could’ve at least used sperm from an athlete….selfish ass

:rip:

to what could’ve been the most legendary athlete ever, male or female